Saturday 4 May 2013

Feature & Follow #22

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!For more information visit: Parajunkee & Alison can Read.

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading?Tell us about a fun or fail scene in  your current read.

A:I haven't started a new book since I finished Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins so I'll just tell you about it.Sequel to the Sweet Evil,the main characters Anna and Kaidan can't be together.It's too risky.They both understood and agreed with it,but that lasted until they saw each other after a very long time.And when they spend an entire night just the two of them - I know what you're thinking,but it didn't happen :p - it was amazing.
Here are some teasers:


"Brownies in bed? I asked. He actually stiffened and looked pained. "What's wrong? Do you have a no-food-in-bed policy?
"No. You're just...turning me on with the whole Betty Crocker bit".

"My boyfriend is so sweet," I whispered. "And not bad looking either."
An oncoming grin worked the corners of his mouth, and he rolled toward me. I snuggled down with him, our limbs automatically reaching out to make claim, entwining, regardless of our earlier silent pact to keep distance between us.
"My girlfriend is a party-girl angel who can kick some arse and cook."

While you're visiting Living in a Bookworld,check out my giveaway!The winner will get 5 YA Contemporary ebooks! 

Birthday Giveaway!! :)

3 comments:

  1. That sounds pretty good! I haven't heard of this series before, so I'll check it out on Goodreads as well.

    I'm an old follower, here's my FF post for this week.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi New GFC follower here just passing by.

    My FF:

    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow.html?showComment=1367666242850#c1287516947970345662

    ReplyDelete
  3. Passing through to say hi!I'm a new follower who found you by a via FF. hope I can see you back at my blog or blogs =)

    guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

    yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete