Tuesday 22 January 2013

Party Tuesday #6

 22nd of January!One of the best Tuesdays of the year!Today Everbound,the sequel to the Everneath series by Brodi Ashton and Boundless,the anticipated conclusion to the Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand come out!!!Apart from these amazing books,we also have the beginning of two new series called The Archived by Victoria Schwab and Cinders & Sapphires by Leila Rasheed.And last but not least there's Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes.Here we go:


January 22nd:

 

       






4 comments:

  1. Great post!! :) I read The Archived and it was great! And the rest sound amazing....especially EVERBOUND!! I have been waiting for this the MOMENT I finished EVERNEATH, which was one of my favorite books last year. SO amazing! :D

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't read it,you must!It was amazing! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the cover or "Everbound"! I've read good reviews for "The archived".

    ReplyDelete