Friday 26 July 2013

Feature & Follow #27

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!For more information visit: Parajunkee & Alison can Read.

Q:What do you do with your books after you’re done reading them?

A:Most of my books are ebooks,so I just organize them into categories on my computer and e-reader.But I have a few paperbacks and hardcovers as well.I prefer to keep them! :)

What about you?

4 comments:

  1. I kind of wondered what to answer about the e-books I have. Most of my e-books were actually e-galleys, so they expired. But I do have some e-books that stay on my Nook. I'm a new GFC follower.
    Check out my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I particularly prefer to keep hardcovers, because they always look so pretty sitting on a shelf.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah hardcovers are usually keepers. I didnt used to like HC's but I do actually prefer them now sometimes. funny that.

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! New follower. I look forward to your future posts! http://bookcovereviews.blogspot.com

    eBooks: I archive. I only delete if they are free or if I really disliked them
    Physical: Overflow on my bookshelf, which is unfortunately in my closet. I dream of the day when I can have my own library in my house. Until then, I save my books so that I can create said library ;-)

    On some occasions I will give books to the library or local schools.

    ReplyDelete