Tuesday 16 April 2013

Happy Birthday,Abbi Glines!!!!

I'm so happy to be a part of Abbi's B-Day!I haven't met her in person (European citizen,you see..), but I've met her and learned what a great and amazing author she is through her work.When I started reading the Sea Breeze series, I LOVED it so much that I finished Breathe,Because of Low and While It Lasts in two days!!! But these aren't the only books she's written (YEAH!!!!).The Existence Trilogy,a YA Paranormal trilogy, The Vincent Boys series and her latest New Adult series called Too Far complete her work so far.Actually,the Perfection series,a spin-off from the Too Far series,Twisted Perfection, hits the shelves on April 22nd..

Sea Breeze series:


Too Far  and Perfection series:

The Vincent Boys series:

The Existence series:



GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!



Abbi Glines links:                             



Website   Facebook   Twitter  Pinterest                                

No comments:

Post a Comment